Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
Kco3rdSOG
The Great White Ape

Moto: Custom Super Hawk
Default Introduction

OK I hate doing these but oh well here it is. I am Jason but my friends just call me Jay or Jaybird, long story. I was turned on to TW Fix by one of my best friends and here I am. I am a loving father to one beautiful 6 year old little girl and I am a proud Freemason. I have been a soldier in the US Army for more than 10 years now. I have severed two tours of duty in Iraq, one in 2003 and another in 2009 - 2010. Where I have been shot twice and blown up once. I only tell you all this now because someone will eventually ask me, they always do. This is the last time I will talk about though, please respect that. In addition to this I have been a part of 13 other mobilizations. I have seen my fill of the brutalities and hatred of men. I am a small arms expert and an expert marksman with the Rifle, Pistol, M203 40mm Grenade Launcher, and Machine Gun (M240 and M249). Great thing about my job is I get to use whatever weapons I want. I am a double major in Psychology and Sociology with a focus in Behavioral Psychology and Counter Terrorism and I will soon be working on my M.A. in Behavioral Sciences. I love anything fast enough to do something stupid in. It doesn't matter if it has two, three, four, or even no wheels. I think that just about covers it.
Kco3rdSOG is offline   Reply With Quote