Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage
Default Just Me

Hey all!!! I've been a member for a few months, but have never gotten around to introducing myself. (Except maybe to OSP who i believe used to live in Columbus) Some of you might have also been in the select few who dissuaded me from buying a used 08 6R as my first bike.

But anyway. My name is Adam or AJ. I'm 20, soon to be 21. YAY BEER! I was born in Columbus, Ohio, and reside in Grove City. I graduated from Bishop Ready HS and am currently a junior at THE Ohio State University. I hope to go into business and entrepreneurship. I thrive in all forms of competition that include the combination of a ball/stick/net/field. I play hockey competitively and play golf/tennis in my free time. I am a fan of all professional Cleveland/Columbus teams. I also play guitar in my free time.(note try) I am a big fan of racing simulators including FIA GT, and of course Moto GP!! I like to travel, and would like to travel more on a motorcycle. My favorite places are Phoenix and Port Clinton...

I was the first of all of my friends that was "into" motorcycles when we were young. Now I am pretty much obsessed. And yet here I sit, the only one of my friends that doesnt have a bike.(controlling parents) My favorite bikes include the 05/06 Kawasaki zx-6r 636, 07/08 Yamaha R1, 07/08 Kawasaki zx-6r, 03/08 Kawasaki Z1000, 2002+ Buell Xb9R Firebolt, and 2002+ Honda VFR800. Looking at those bikes its easy to assume that I'm a Kawi fan, and that may be true if I was living in the past, but I absolutely detest the direction Kawi has gone in the last 2 years. I hope they go back the direction they were before..

But anyway, since all of those bikes are not fit to be a beginner bike, I am looking at getting a Ninja 500 or older YZF600R in the spring. Anything else just ask.... Lata

Last edited by Porkchop; 10-19-2008 at 12:56 AM..
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote