Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 11-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory
Default Buchanan vs Obama, about race.

Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time.
BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America . Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to... This time, the Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare,food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream . Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude???

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids.? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America 's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

We are a Christian Nation even if Mr.Obama says we are not.
This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
were introduced to Christian salvation,
And this Is where i stopped reading.

Thank you for civilizing the savages.
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post

not that i'm christian or anything, but hows africa turning out? don't ever see any african countries on avatards top 10 list.........lol
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #4
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.
Quote:
Untold trillions have been spent since the ' 60s on welfare,food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream .
Quote:
Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
Quote:
And Johnstown , and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids.?
Quote:
Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

With the absolute level of stupidity in this "letter" I am having trouble believing that even someone like Buchanan wrote this.

I'm calling fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:27 PM   #5
RACER X
AMA Supersport

checked on snopes, nothing yet

googled it, found it on forums only, asked orig. poster for link, none given yet.
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:

Pretty much the same for me. Being brought into Christianity at the end of a whip doesn't strike me as much of a boon.

*EDIT* It appears on "buchanan.org", so he owns this particular piece of inanity. That is a somewhat truncated version.

http://buchanan.org/blog/pjb-a-brief-for-whitey-969

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/

Last edited by Papa_Complex; 11-03-2009 at 01:50 PM..
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it.
Not sure how much guts it takes, given that he doesn't have much of a career to protect anymore.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #8
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
not that i'm christian or anything, but hows africa turning out? don't ever see any african countries on avatards top 10 list.........lol
Africa sucks. But the Christian missionary philosophy and subsequent colonization is partly to blame.
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
I stopped reading at "Pat Buchanan".
Old 11-03-2009, 05:40 PM   #10
seDUCtive
Trailer Queen

Moto: Ducati 848

[QUOTE6]We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude???[/QUOTE]

That is my favorite line...I think this man just might be bat-shit-crazy...
seDUCtive is offline   Reply With Quote