Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Current Info > Current News > Previous News

Old 07-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #21
t-homo
WSB Champion

I couldn't tell if DLIT was serious or joking.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #22
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
wow, did i offend you or something? geez, settle down. don't take life so seriously. we obviously have different objectives when we ride. i don't care what you think of me or my presence. just ignore me...
No offesnse taken, it just annoys me when stupid people post up ignorant shit. I posted that comment because I actually like their inputs and try them when I ride, street or track, it doesn't matter. So maybe you should ingore me and I'll c u next tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I couldn't tell if DLIT was serious or joking.
Serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I hereby present both of you with this gigantic sandy vagina... complete with a douchebag accessory.

For the record, both of you fucks are equally worthless to me.
I thought your mom wasn't allowed to lay out anymore?

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:35 PM   #23
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

My mom's is looser.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #24
itgirl
is in your head...

Moto: 04 kawasaki zx636, 08 HD xl1200n (nightster)

DLIT, i wasn't being totally serious. just a stab at being funny. i think you're a bit arrogant, but i like you just the same (and i know you could care less what i think). you call it like you see it. i don't need to ignore you. i like reading your posts. you have a certain edginess about you. i'm used to it.

as for me, well we all know i have 2 bikes that probably don't get ridden 1/1,000th as much as you ride yours. i'm not fast, i'm no supermodel and i have nothing to contribute here but sharing my love for 2 wheels. so there would be nothing you could make fun of that everyone doesn't already know. if i am a cunt, then i will wear that title as a badge of honor. i have one, might as well use it...

kim

www.facebook.com/itgirl25
itgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #25
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

I heard she has her own galaxy in it.

Quote:
DLIT, i wasn't being totally serious. just a stab at being funny. i think you're a bit arrogant, but i like you just the same (and i know you could care less what i think). you call it like you see it. i don't need to ignore you. i like reading your posts. you have a certain edginess about you. i'm used to it.

as for me, well we all know i have 2 bikes that probably don't get ridden 1/1,000th as much as you ride yours. i'm not fast, i'm no supermodel and i have nothing to contribute here but sharing my love for 2 wheels. so there would be nothing you could make fun of that everyone doesn't already know. if i am a cunt, then i will wear that title as a badge of honor. i have one, might as well use it...
You try to take stabs at being funny too much then. You don't think I see your stupid comments about how you think I'm full of myself or what? I suggest you stop because you don't know me. I shoot from the hip and don't coat the things I say with sugar to sound nice. I've tried that and didn't like it. I like posting up valuable (to most) info that may help a rider get faster or ride safer. I do it because forums just like this one are the reason why I'm where I'm at in regards to skill level go. I suggest you try to understand the message I'm putting out (in serious discussions) and take it for what it's worth. If you don't understand, ask me to clarify. If you think I'm full of myself, keep it to yourself. I rag on people here because I know they can take it. You'll notice I don't rag on certain people because I either don't know them well enough or I know they'l get butt-hurt. If you ever met me in person, you'd think I was cool or a straight up asshole. Most people think I'm cool.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:53 PM   #26
jalaan1
orangina Zed

Moto: '12 Z1000

WOOO HOOOOO!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:57 PM   #27
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Someone (neither OSP nor I can) PM his ass.
Taken care of. According to TWF, he hasnt been on since the end of june so hopefully he'll find it.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:03 AM   #28
itgirl
is in your head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post

You try to take stabs at being funny too much then. You don't think I see your stupid comments about how you think I'm full of myself or what? I suggest you stop because you don't know me. I shoot from the hip and don't coat the things I say with sugar to sound nice. I've tried that and didn't like it. I like posting up valuable (to most) info that may help a rider get faster or ride safer. I do it because forums just like this one are the reason why I'm where I'm at in regards to skill level go. I suggest you try to understand the message I'm putting out (in serious discussions) and take it for what it's worth. If you don't understand, ask me to clarify. If you think I'm full of myself, keep it to yourself. I rag on people here because I know they can take it. You'll notice I don't rag on certain people because I either don't know them well enough or I know they'l get butt-hurt. If you ever met me in person, you'd think I was cool or a straight up asshole. Most people think I'm cool.
it takes a pretty big dick to get me all butt-hurt. myself, i am here to talk bikes when i can't be out riding my bikes, nothing more...nothing less. i'll be more respectful of your serious discussions though. my bad. i was just ribbin' ya, i thought you knew that. sorry. can we just hug it out now?

kim

Last edited by itgirl; 07-02-2008 at 12:05 AM..
Old 07-02-2008, 12:44 AM   #29
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post

Quote:
it takes a pretty big dick to get me all butt-hurt. myself, i am here to talk bikes when i can't be out riding my bikes, nothing more...nothing less. i'll be more respectful of your serious discussions though. my bad. i was just ribbin' ya, i thought you knew that. sorry. can we just hug it out now?
ohhhh shit

you just KNOW when people start posting paragraphs the shit has hit the fan and its time to scroll past the mother fucking drama.

Im on Dlits side on this dilema though, if theres one thing he does (besides stalk the free dick guy giving out free dicks on the corner) its speak the truff. No need to hate on skills, he's obviously got them.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #30
itgirl
is in your head...

jeezus, sometime's a joke is just a joke. i used a smilie for chrissakes. i can't help it he is overly sensitive. i give up. he has skills, i don't. case closed.

kim

Last edited by itgirl; 07-02-2008 at 08:01 AM..