That dude is completely off his rocker.
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Criminal History = check
Cokehead = check
Living on public assistance (Welfare\Foodstamps\section 8 housing) = check
Hero to the white man = lulz
Definitely not a hero and I personally never thought he was but did laugh and am glad he dropped the other loser for walking up to the front of the bus thinking he was going to school an old white guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Well let that be a lesson to all. If you pick a fight with a random guy then he could:

a) ... have a gun and blow you away.

... or...

b) ... be Epic Beard Man.
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Ahhh... Ya gotta wonder, did vietnam do that to him? Was he always a motherfucker? And if his weed is good, why's he gotta ruin it by putting coke on it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
He's retarded that's why.
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Vietnam (and war in general) turned more than one soldier completely off his rocker.

Its not like this is uncommon of soldiers in past wars.
Not at all.

It's sad really and makes me wonder what we're gonna have walking around in the future when all of the troops come back from Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't mean all of the troop being this way but even a small percentage can still be a high number.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #412
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

These findings are becoming more and more common..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20100228...ppsychosisrisk
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:05 PM   #413
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Yea, sure.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #414
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lon D View Post
Obviously you all are completely glossing over a few things here...the black guy wasn't some "young thug" but a man of 50. The old white guy is a nut and known for his violent out bursts-could this mean that a white man actually started this fight? No it must have been the black guy who done it...we're always starting shit with random white people on the bus for no reason. You all assumed that the evil black people stole the man's bag-nice...You all assumed that the other black people were with this guy, because you know, we all travel in gangs, even though I saw zero evidence of "ganging up" on the white guy, you all went on about what a "pussy" this black guy was for being in a gang... I'm like what fucking gang? This guy was probably on his way home from work or something.... you all sure made a bunch of assumptions that, in my mind, really tell what kind of people you are and what your attitudes about black people are.

How's this for a possibility, black guy riding the bus after working 10 hours, nut job white guy gets on the bus and starts harassing him to "shine his shoes", black guy puts up with it for a while and finally tells the dude to go away. White guy keeps yelling shit back to the black guy. Black guy gets fed up and go to the front to confront the white guy but is still hesitant to hurt the older man. Crazy white guy strikes first and kicks the black guy's ass. Black guy gets a ride to the hospital and another bill that he can hardly pay. It seems that he quit school to help his mother when his father was killed in Vietnam during the Tet offensive...
We all know blacks don't work.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #415
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Quote:
I've lots of practice as the ghost cock.
FTFY
Old 03-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #416
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Study basically says kids who smoked over a longer time, were more likely to have experienced an episode of psychosis.

Hmm.

That's like saying kids who were drinkers over a longer period of time, were more likely to have blacked out. No shit, if you are a drinker for 6 years, then sooner or later during those 6 years you're probably going to get drunk off your ass.

The study says nothing about whether people continue having psychotic episodes/dellusions/whatever AFTER they quit smoking.

Last edited by Homeslice; 03-01-2010 at 05:37 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:03 PM   #417
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

they were both idiots.

/thread
Old 03-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #418
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
You're trying to bait the old Tigger into returning, aren't you?

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #419
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Not anymore than they have to for sure!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #420
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
they were both idiots.

/thread
Absolutely! The only person stupider was me for trying to defend that piece of crap!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote