Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #15
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Seriously, if there is a thunder storm when you walk out the door, you are leaving anyway?

FINE! I'm putting Trip as my "In Case of Emergency" and if something happens to me I expect him to take care of my dog and get me buried or cremated or whatever.
Actually, its all about your sense of adventure. It may sound retarded stupid and crazy, and be seriously nervewracking, but it can be a blast! One of the best parts of mine and Ebbs ride up to Nick's last year WAS the thunderstorm we got stuck in.

Starting the event with a convo: "you think it'll rain? Nah, we're good, Im sure we'll ride right past it and never get hit."

5 minutes later, "holy schnikes batman, I CANT SEEEEE, the thunder is gonna knock me off the bike, pull over!!! CRAP, no exit!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *under breath *suck it up princess!*"

Confused yet?

For me, sometimes theres nothing better than doing something totally retarded and idiotic to make me really enjoy life. Ebbs told me the other day, "insanity is the fuel of life". I think the crazy man may have a point...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote