Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > 2008 Blog Contest > Blog Contest Discussion

Old 07-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)
Default Hey upshift...

... your vagina is showing.

Seriously... you're giving up sportbikes to mod your V6 mustang????

How can a sportbike not 'do it for you anymore'?? Get that 250 back, buy a 1piece suit, and do a track day. Then thank me.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
... your vagina is showing.

Seriously... you're giving up sportbikes to mod your V6 mustang????

How can a sportbike not 'do it for you anymore'?? Get that 250 back, buy a 1piece suit, and do a track day. Then thank me.
Im not gonna lie, CEOs got a point. I dont mind my sixxer mustang but I also use it just for commuting where I wont put money in it. Itll never be as fast or handle as well as my very tame 600 bike, let alone when I get something newer.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #3
Shift
Just a Noob

Moto: 08 Green 6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post

Don't forget the tires noob.

But yes , still say it's nothing but a waste of money you'll never get back to mod a sixer.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #4
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
I like riding but I don't like having to determine what other people are doing in conjunction to my own movements.
Don't you have to do that in your car too? Nevermind, you run over sitting objects.

Quote:
My car is my baby right now and I've got alot of things planned for it in the coming months and I cant wait!
I have a V6 mustang too. I realize its slow as balls and always will be unless I turbo it. You should do the same.

Oh yeah, when you buy your bike back, make sure your balls are still against the tank where you left them.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
upshift
Looing for a bike...

Moto: Nothing at the moment

Yeah I dont know what it was but whatever it was it scared the shit outta me. Maybe I shouldnt have been riding with a smoked facesheild or something but dont go giving me shit just cus it wasnt my thing. I was trying to be cool and give it to you guys straight up instead of making it sound like I just gave up. You would have called me a pussy then too if I did that. If you all want to know the real truth? Fine, at this point in time I DO NOT CARE FOR SPORTBIKES AT ALL and my next outlet of entertainment is my car. Shit it doesnt mean that it scared me shitless and, to bash myself a little, I shouldn't have been wearing the facesheild I was at 9 oclock at night. And for those telling me not to mod my sixxer well I am. Im 18 fucking years old and I cant afford a GT or the gas for one so I am turning to my car. For those who dont know I payed for 100% of my car. Bought it brand new off the lot and I sure as hell dont want to put it to waste as just a daily driver. Plus, if you want to bitch at me for selling it even after that, then come pay my tuition so I can keep the damn bike. I am having to pay for everything, my car, my college, my books, my phone, my insurance, my dirtbike, so i needed a little extra cash and that extra cash just happened to be sitting in my garage. So anyone who is calling me a vag or whatever the hell else fuck off Im not taking this shit.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:21 PM   #6
t-homo
WSB Champion

No joke. You guys can be some real assholes.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #7
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

What'd you have a scary moment on your bike or something? That steering you away?

Old 07-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

1st off, you're taking these guys way too seriously... no need to bitch

but If you arent confident on a sportbike and got scared, well its better you figure it out now than when its too late.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #9
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Yeah I dont know what it was but whatever it was it scared the shit outta me. Maybe I shouldnt have been riding with a smoked facesheild or something but dont go giving me shit just cus it wasnt my thing. I was trying to be cool and give it to you guys straight up instead of making it sound like I just gave up. You would have called me a pussy then too if I did that. If you all want to know the real truth? Fine, at this point in time I DO NOT CARE FOR SPORTBIKES AT ALL and my next outlet of entertainment is my car. Shit it doesnt mean that it scared me shitless and, to bash myself a little, I shouldn't have been wearing the facesheild I was at 9 oclock at night. And for those telling me not to mod my sixxer well I am. Im 18 fucking years old and I cant afford a GT or the gas for one so I am turning to my car. For those who dont know I payed for 100% of my car. Bought it brand new off the lot and I sure as hell dont want to put it to waste as just a daily driver. Plus, if you want to bitch at me for selling it even after that, then come pay my tuition so I can keep the damn bike. I am having to pay for everything, my car, my college, my books, my phone, my insurance, my dirtbike, so i needed a little extra cash and that extra cash just happened to be sitting in my garage. So anyone who is calling me a vag or whatever the hell else fuck off Im not taking this shit.
Ok vag. Did you sell the 250? Did I miss that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
You wish you were half the asshole that two-thirds of us are... so if my math is right, you're a fucking asshole too.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:26 PM   #10
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post