Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Sports Bar

Old 12-01-2008, 10:18 PM   #11
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

i remember hearing from plexico on some tv show that was following a rookie player around for a season and it was a real surprise to hear him talk and see how he acted, i am kinda shocked that this happened, he seemed to have a level head on his shoulds,

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:45 AM   #12
thunderex
Kneedragger

Moto: 2004 Aprilia Tuono

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I think there should be real accountability for these assholes... whether they like it or not... admit it or not... they are role models for kids. I'm not generally a 'what about the kids' kind of guy, but for fuck's sake...

You get paid millions of dollars a year to play a fucking game that we chose to play at recess when we could have been doing a million other things... I think anytime one of these jackasses pulls a retard move like this they should be immediately banned from the league permanently. You want to be a jackass your entire life? Better get used to saying, "you want fries with that?"
I agree. It's time to start treating pro athletes and shit celebrities the same as the rest of us. Nicole Richie gets wasted and decides to drive the wrong way down a major LA highway and she gets shit for punishment. All of these asshats need to start feeling some pain for their stupidity. The rest of us don't get fourth, fifth and sixth chances to make their lives right and continue earning a paycheck (that's a miniscule fraction of what these people make).
thunderex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:55 AM   #13
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
i remember hearing from plexico on some tv show that was following a rookie player around for a season and it was a real surprise to hear him talk and see how he acted, i am kinda shocked that this happened, he seemed to have a level head on his shoulds,
MTV's True Life...when He was a Steeler...Back when He Began his Shitty Career in the NFL and Sucked it the Fuck up. I'm not saying he doesnt have some sort of talent to catch the ball...But For fucks sake...he was HORRIBLE when he played for Pittsburgh...and first it was "I dont have to practice" You dont? Your on a fucking team who ALL practice together and YOU dont have to? If I was on that team and my Star receiver didnt practice...I'd beat his ass. He's not that good at the game.

And now this? Shit makes me laugh...What a Fucking Toolbox
Old 12-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #14
xx CURVE xx
SMELL MY LEVER

Moto: Tards

xx CURVE xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:09 PM   #15
tommymac
Moto GP Star

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3738905

Smart move on the giants part. eliminate the distractions fo rthe rest of the season and hes out for the playoffs too. I am sure his tune will change too now that hes prolly going to loose about 25 million dollars.

I see they also suspended a doc at the hospital for not reporting the GSW. Scary part is I work with a few docs that dont report every GSW either

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #16
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I think there should be real accountability for these assholes... whether they like it or not... admit it or not... they are role models for kids. I'm not generally a 'what about the kids' kind of guy, but for fuck's sake...

You get paid millions of dollars a year to play a fucking game that we chose to play at recess when we could have been doing a million other things... I think anytime one of these jackasses pulls a retard move like this they should be immediately banned from the league permanently. You want to be a jackass your entire life? Better get used to saying, "you want fries with that?"
yes i agree.. what a fucking dumbass.. he was trouble in college and remains trouble today.. cut his fucking contract up and watch him hooked on crack begging in the street in less than a year sucking dirty dick for nickels.. fuck him..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:54 PM   #17
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
yes i agree.. what a fucking dumbass.. he was trouble in college and remains trouble today.. cut his fucking contract up and watch him hooked on crack begging in the street in less than a year sucking dirty dick for nickels.. fuck him..
exactly... too bad the fuck'n players union will intervien and dude will get a new contract and paid a bonus for the games he missed cause it hurt his #'s
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #18
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Moto: 06 CBR 600RR

im a giants but i have to say

HES A BUM!!
JARVIS518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:10 AM   #19
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
he seemed to have a level head on his shoulds,
Now he's got a beveled bullet in his thigh.

JC
Old 12-04-2008, 07:40 AM   #20
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Heard on the radio that giants brass were aware soon after it happened and sent him to a hospital where a doctor who was a "friend of the team" was mysteriously working or showed up at to treat the injury. This could get real messy now if this is true and comes to light.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote