Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 06-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
LittleTaz
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: '00 Ninja 250

He didn't put a phone number in the ad. I emailed him our number and told him we wanted to look at it, but no call...
Old 06-18-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTaz View Post
He didn't put a phone number in the ad. I emailed him our number and told him we wanted to look at it, but no call...
Fuck! That sucks! If that bike looks even 75% that good I'd go for it if I were you! If you can get the guy that is... I'd E-Mail him again, maybe his filter mistook you for spam! You didn't Email from work did you?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
LittleTaz
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: '00 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Fuck! That sucks! If that bike looks even 75% that good I'd go for it if I were you! If you can get the guy that is... I'd E-Mail him again, maybe his filter mistook you for spam! You didn't Email from work did you?
I got "downsized" the day before the rally, so I don't have a work to email from I'm going to email him again though, just to be safe.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #4
was92v
Nowhere Man

Well, missed that one. After the 3rd e-mail, which was the first he got, he called me. It was exactly what he said it was. He also said a guy was supposedly on the way with a trailer from KY. He said he would call back if it was a no show or didn't buy. I knew if the guy showed up, he would buy it. Got an e-mail 2 hours later -- Sold to man with the trailer.
In running shape that bike is worth about 3500 around here.
Had he gotten my first e-mail at 6pm last night, It would be sitting in my garage right now. But then if bullfrogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts either..
was92v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by was92v View Post
Well, missed that one. After the 3rd e-mail, which was the first he got, he called me. It was exactly what he said it was. He also said a guy was supposedly on the way with a trailer from KY. He said he would call back if it was a no show or didn't buy. I knew if the guy showed up, he would buy it. Got an e-mail 2 hours later -- Sold to man with the trailer.
In running shape that bike is worth about 3500 around here.
Had he gotten my first e-mail at 6pm last night, It would be sitting in my garage right now. But then if bullfrogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts either..
Aww too bad bro.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote