Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-26-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
I work 2 out of 3 weekends. One w/e I'm on days, the next on nights, the next off... repeat.

On nights this w/e. YEA

Spend some time this afternoon on the phone and lots of emails during my off time. Guess what I get for being the new bosses, Safety and Policy Pt Man. More work, same pay.
that sucks. I have been doing sat day and nigh tand sun night for a while now. at first it was the only shift available with my side job, an dnow its lik epulling teeth to get the other PA's to pick up saturdays. its an easy shift but it just sucks that you have to be there.

I did get a kinda job offer for nights in another ER would be 3 12's instead of 4 nights that I do now and will actualy pay night differential. the mood I am in righ tnow with the hospital I am ready to say fugg it and leave here but will have to see if its an over all better deal for me.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra
Default Boo hoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
I work 2 out of 3 weekends. One w/e I'm on days, the next on nights, the next off... repeat.

On nights this w/e. YEA

Spend some time this afternoon on the phone and lots of emails during my off time. Guess what I get for being the new bosses, Safety and Policy Pt Man. More work, same pay.
But Gas Man,
You may have to go into work two of three w/e's but you sometimes may only have to stay for like 3 or 4 hours unless you have a busy one then I feel for ya.

My schedule is kind of crazy, but only have to work 2 w/e's per 5 weeks. I work a 5 week rotating shift. work Days - Fri Sat Sun (Off Mon Tue-Fri) training Days Mon-Thur (Off Fri Sat and Sun) nights Mon - Wed (Off for 7 days) nights Thur - Sun. Did you get that?

However, my scheduled days or nights are 12 hr shifts only get to leave when relieved.

Who can top that
caveman is offline   Reply With Quote