Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 08-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #21
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Too late, ya fucked up.

It has to be literally at the earliest age. Sorry, no fixin' that shit now...

Once you buy a prize, it's yours to keep. Invest in earplugs.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #22
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
That's what I love about the ambulance. You get to deal with the nutso people but if one gets out of hand, all you have to do is stop and request PD back up and next thing you know you have 5 cop cars around you ready to open up a 55gallon eletrically charged drum of whoop ass. Though patients are usually cool. It's their nutso friends and family who cause the trouble.

The fact that he grabbed a beer and left just pushes this up to epic awesomeness.
you work on an ambulance? and the pd in your local must be pretty slow to send out 5 cop cars. the most i get is 2 and that is if they have a weapon.
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:15 AM   #23
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
you work on an ambulance? and the pd in your local must be pretty slow to send out 5 cop cars. the most i get is 2 and that is if they have a weapon.
I'm here in Savannah, GA for now for school. All the cops know all of the medics so when an ambulance neeeds some help they send a shit ton out because essentially it is their friend in trouble. They are busy but public safety gets priority first.

The cops are pretty cool too. Anytime we need chest compressions or an extra hand, they are always glad to hop on board. It's actualy pretty rare to see an ambulance pull up into the hospital and see a paramedic doing chest compressions. We NEVER EVER see firefighters. The only time I have seen firefighters here is when my hotel caught on fire.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:58 AM   #24
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
I'm here in Savannah, GA for now for school. All the cops know all of the medics so when an ambulance neeeds some help they send a shit ton out because essentially it is their friend in trouble. They are busy but public safety gets priority first.

The cops are pretty cool too. Anytime we need chest compressions or an extra hand, they are always glad to hop on board. It's actualy pretty rare to see an ambulance pull up into the hospital and see a paramedic doing chest compressions. We NEVER EVER see firefighters. The only time I have seen firefighters here is when my hotel caught on fire.
That's interesting, because I've always heard it's usually the other way around. I know every time I've seen medics get called the firefighters were on the scene first.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #25
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I posted that I thought what he did was ignorant and I still do.

HOWEVER after seeing/hearing about how many people think he's so cool now...if he can stay out of jail he'll probably get a reality show and write a book and make mega $$...maybe not so ignorant ?

I mean come on...look at Levi Johnston...dumb as a stump and in the limelight...geez.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #26
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
That's interesting, because I've always heard it's usually the other way around. I know every time I've seen medics get called the firefighters were on the scene first.
That's how it is in Atlanta too and just about everywhere I've been. It was weird when I went to Atlanta to do a clinical rotation. I kept grabbing the heart monitor and the medics would go "Don't worry about that, firefighters will have that taken care of" (Most FFs in Atlanta are EMT-B/I or Paramedic trained). Which is why when we need to do chest compressions we always grab cops becuase usually cops will be on scene. But if we need to do chest compressions in Atlanta and we have FD then we get a fire fighter to take care of that.

Honestly I prefer PD on scene more than FD. When people start going apeshit because their coked up husband is dying, cops can tase a bitch and beat them down and keep them out of my hair. I nore FD can do that.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:13 PM   #27
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
That's how it is in Atlanta too and just about everywhere I've been. It was weird when I went to Atlanta to do a clinical rotation. I kept grabbing the heart monitor and the medics would go "Don't worry about that, firefighters will have that taken care of" (Most FFs in Atlanta are EMT-B/I or Paramedic trained). Which is why when we need to do chest compressions we always grab cops becuase usually cops will be on scene. But if we need to do chest compressions in Atlanta and we have FD then we get a fire fighter to take care of that.

Honestly I prefer PD on scene more than FD. When people start going apeshit because their coked up husband is dying, cops can tase a bitch and beat them down and keep them out of my hair. I nore FD can do that.
Yeah, but maybe... just maybe... they could squirt them with the hose? If not, fucking useless.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #28
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
to be arraigned on charges of criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and trespassing, counts that carry a maximum penalty of seven years in prison.
reckless endangerment my ass........tresspassing how?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:39 AM   #29
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:

waait until you have a 400 lb patient trapped in a bathroom that is 5' x 5' you'll be kissing some firefighter ass. the pd take their sweet ass time for us and never help on calls. it's an unofficial rule that o2 bottles and metal clipboards are standard equipment for violent patients
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #30
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
reckless endangerment my ass........tresspassing how?
LOL...yeah tell me about it..maybe petty theft for the beer. This is pretty funny and those bitches should have been told to shut the fuck up.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote