Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #91
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
How does parking next to somebody make me a jerk? Please explain..
Come on...your MOTIVATION makes you a bad person. If you give a child candy hoping they will develop cavities, you are a jerk! If you "innocently" park next to them, then no problem. That's not the case, you are maliciously performing an act to purposefully cause anguish to a fellow human being and that is wrong. Simple, motivation is the key.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #92
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

This is how I see your explanation..

Step 1: Steal underpants
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

I see how you come to your conclusion. But, I think you're missing a couple of steps.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #93
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Well, hopefully, the "cast" will continue to play by your script. One of these days, some bit player might go all "method" on you and beat your fucking ass into the ground.
Wouldn't surprise me.

I don't do that shit as much anymore, mainly cause I rarely drive (wife drives most of the time) and I just don't like being around people that much anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!

Last edited by Trip; 01-25-2011 at 10:31 PM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:38 PM   #94
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
This is how I see your explanation..

Step 1: Steal underpants
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

I see how you come to your conclusion. But, I think you're missing a couple of steps.
Really?

Step 1: See "nice" car parked on the outskirts of the parking lot.

Step 2: With purpose and malice you park your piece of shit/I don't have enough self-pride to take care of vehicle next to them to make them nervous at the very least.

Step 3: You walk away with a shit eating grin, a screwed up sense of self-satisfaction and a ton of bad karma.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:55 PM   #95
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
a ton of bad karma.
Karma doesn't exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #96
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Karma doesn't exist.
Okay...
Old 01-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #97
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Who ever said anything about damaging their vehicle or inconveniencing them? You guys just make shit up as you go?

I just think it's hilarious if somebody is so anal they intentionally park as far as possible away from the common folk. So, I park in the spot next to them so they effectively wasted their time...
Wow. You must have a shitty penis
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:41 AM   #98
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Wow. You must have a shitty penis
Low self esteem is my guess...possibly brought on by a small dick. He's the type that has his dog shit on the neighbors lawn that takes extra care of his yard. How dare someone have nice things and want to keep them nice. The nerve!
Old 01-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #99
CasterTroy

Quote:
Why would you go out of your way just to fuck with another human being?
Lack of self worth and self respect = lack of respect for anyone else

I've found that 1/2 the people I've come across have SOME sense of pride and self respect. These are the people that wash their cars, and follow a maint schedule pretty well. These are the people that either never HAD anything, and worked for everything they got, or they never actually had to struggle but their parents made them understand the value of a dollar and that they were to treat their things well so they lasted.
The other 1/2 either never HAD anything, thus didn't CARE and didn’t have parents that gave a shit about them or their possessions, or were given everything so freely that it didn't matter how they treated it....momma and daddy would buy them another one. So why respect anyone else’s crap?

Then….there are the assholes
Old 01-26-2011, 07:39 AM   #100
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Low self esteem is my guess...possibly brought on by a small dick. He's the type that has his dog shit on the neighbors lawn that takes extra care of his yard. How dare someone have nice things and want to keep them nice. The nerve!
Kinda like what you do on the internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Lack of self worth and self respect = lack of respect for anyone else

I've found that 1/2 the people I've come across have SOME sense of pride and self respect. These are the people that wash their cars, and follow a maint schedule pretty well. These are the people that either never HAD anything, and worked for everything they got, or they never actually had to struggle but their parents made them understand the value of a dollar and that they were to treat their things well so they lasted.
The other 1/2 either never HAD anything, thus didn't CARE and didn’t have parents that gave a shit about them or their possessions, or were given everything so freely that it didn't matter how they treated it....momma and daddy would buy them another one. So why respect anyone else’s crap?

Then….there are the assholes
Man, it must be nice to paint the entire world with just black and white.