Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #11
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
You know Ed, for years I thought (based on your posts) that you were kind of...dim.

OK, so that hasn't really changed, BUT, I do believe you're really on to something here.

Social services were designed to help the folks that fall through the cracks. Who better to finance those programs, than the poor, the elderly, and those stupid blind people? You just have to know that they are not reporting all the income they make, selling pencils on street corners.

It's clear, that old, blind, poor people, are ruining America for the rest of us.

The definition of "poor" here in the US, is somebody that makes around 22 grand, with a family of four. WTF are they doing with all the extra cash they must have laying around? They should be giving that shit to the Government.

So, I agree with you. Tough love is the only way we can stop this bullshit, so here's the plan: Raise the tax rate on the poor, elderly and the blind, to 99% of their income. What better incentive could their be, to make people wake up, and be rich, young, and well sighted?

Fucking 'A, problem solved.

JC
C'mon Jesus.

This is why I have such a hard time not paying attention to these threads.

The "TAX THE RICH, THEY DESERVE IT" crowd seems to feed off emotion.

"OMG, if the Bush tax credits are extended, my blind Granny's taxes are going to be 110% of her income!"

I know your post is more a jab at Ed than a commentary on our tax code but the poor, the blind and the elderly all get tax breaks not available to "regular" citizens.