Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-21-2010, 11:27 AM   #311
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Well comparing me to the ignorant black guy on the bus video just because I'm black, is just a tad racist as well, don't you think? Considering that I and he have absolutely no other things in common...
I joked because you said, "I've grown out of fighting to prove a point.." When we were in fact originally arguing about somebody who obviously didn't. If you didn't see the correlation, then you've obviously forgotten what the thread was about..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #312
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I joked because you said, "I've grown out of fighting to prove a point.." When we were in fact originally arguing about somebody who obviously didn't. If you didn't see the correlation, then you've obviously forgotten what the thread was about..
Yea I know, you think I'm a dumb... never mind, it doesn't matter I'm going riding !!! See ya!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #313
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Yea I know, you think I'm a dumb... never mind, it doesn't matter I'm going riding !!! See ya!
Not at all.. I didn't even think I was arguing with you..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #314
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Not at all.. I didn't even think I was arguing with you..

Okay now if you're gonna be all reasonable and shit I quit!!!! See ya!
Old 02-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #315
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:
Well, see, I would not "need stilts" to reach your eyes. Statistically, you should win but my old ass would still give you a decent fight I'll bet! I don't know , I wouldn't want to risk it for no reason, but it could be fun! If I were you, I'd be in extreme defense mode, if you got into a fight with me. If I had to defend myself from someone your size...well there would be absolutely no attack that I wouldn't use...hey what happened to the "ball kick" smilie?
Last time I saw Apoc, he was well over 300lbs. He's just huge. Personality and physicality. He is an impressive human. I'd turn to watch him go by, Tigger, you, not so much.

And his voice commands attention as well.

I still have this vivid memory of him carrying my friend Deborah across a street. Picked her up like feather and hoisted her in the air. People move out of his way.

He's the only person I know that made an RC51 look like a 50.

He's like Everest. Big, scary, and hard to climb without dying or being seriously injured.
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:01 PM   #316
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
Last time I saw Apoc, he was well over 300lbs. He's just huge. Personality and physicality. He is an impressive human. I'd turn to watch him go by, Tigger, you, not so much.

And his voice commands attention as well.

I still have this vivid memory of him carrying my friend Deborah across a street. Picked her up like feather and hoisted her in the air. People move out of his way.

He's the only person I know that made an RC51 look like a 50.

He's like Everest. Big, scary, and hard to climb without dying or being seriously injured.

Yea well not impressing someone like you doesn't exactly hurt my feelings...It's funny but you made it off the peak alive didn't you?
Old 02-21-2010, 08:30 PM   #317
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:
Yea well not impressing someone like you doesn't exactly hurt my feelings...It's funny but you made it off the peak alive didn't you?
I'm not concerned about hurting your feelings. I've seen pictures of you. In comparo to Clary, you just don't instill the same sense of impending doom.
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:02 PM   #318
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
I'm not concerned about hurting your feelings. I've seen pictures of you. In comparo to Clary, you just don't instill the same sense of impending doom.
Hey that's something that I'm very happy about. My father was a 30 year veteran and a survivor of WWII, Korea and Vietnam. He was by far the meanest and most violent person I've ever known. I never want to be a person that instills fear in other people.

BTW I can see why he's so tough with a name like "Clary" Yeesh, was "Mortimer" already taken by his brother or something? Pictures can't measure anything really but I will say this, I don't want to fuck with anyone that is 6'4'' and 290 lbs unless I absolutely have no other choice and then the name of the game is strike first, go for blood and get the fuck out of there!!! There aren't any trophies or prize money awarded after a street fight so there's no reason to hang around. If I never have to strike or receive another blow for the rest of my life, that would be fine by me! Clary is welcome to the "Toughest Guy on TWFix" award.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #319
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Meh, Apoc still didn't have anything on Speed's flying backspinning upside down roundhouse sidekick.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #320
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote