• User Name
  • Password
Off Topic

May I ask a favor?

• 01-13-2015 | 04:10 PM
  • Papa_Complex
  • Quote Turbo Ghost
    I'm pleased with it! Thank you guys for helping!
    Considering my favourite actress is in the "Judges Pick", it makes for a good finish
  • 01-13-2015 | 07:37 PM
  • Turbo Ghost
  • Quote Papa_Complex
    Considering my favourite actress is in the "Judges Pick", it makes for a good finish
    I haven't looked at the judges picks yet. Who is she?
  • 01-13-2015 | 08:23 PM
  • Papa_Complex
  • Quote Turbo Ghost
    I haven't looked at the judges picks yet. Who is she?
    The Judge's Pick was "Chop Socky Boom." This episode of that show should tell you all that you need to know

• 01-14-2015 | 05:49 AM
  • Papa_Complex
  • Oh, and in case you didn't know about it, this will be the first year for Seattle Web Fest. It was created, via Kickstarter, by the creators of three web series (one of them the creator of Chop Socky Boom, who also acts in it).

http://seattlewebfest.com/
  • 01-14-2015 | 08:08 AM
  • Turbo Ghost
  • I watched the first episode yesterday and the one you posted today. So, which one is your favorite? The pink-haired girl was pretty nice!
  • 01-14-2015 | 08:49 AM
  • Papa_Complex
  • Quote Turbo Ghost
    I watched the first episode yesterday and the one you posted today. So, which one is your favorite? The pink-haired girl was pretty nice!
    Pink hair (frequently blonde, blue, red...), blue eyes; Jen Page. She's been around the indie scene, especially geek comedy, for years now. She started with a walk-on in the first "Gamers" movie. More recently she's been in a bunch of the Dead Gentlemen Productions/Zombie Orpheus Entertainment stuff and played a major role in "Project London." She's an actress, model, artist, and gamer.

If all goes well she should be doing a couple of photoshoots that at least in part use stuff that I made. She'll be incorporating a chainmail mini dress that I made into a Steampunk shoot and some scale pieces I made in a mermaid themed shoot

http://jenpage.net/
  • 01-14-2015 | 09:57 AM
  • Turbo Ghost
  • Excellent! I like her facial structure! Very nice!
  • 01-14-2015 | 10:12 AM
  • Papa_Complex
  • Quote Turbo Ghost
    Excellent! I like her facial structure! Very nice!
    It's hard to beat the combination of hot with legs up to her chin, great personality, and multi-talented. Some of the guys she's worked with, for more than a decade, are firmly convinced that she's either a vampire or some sort of Fey, because she hasn't aged a day in all that time.

Just makes you sick, doesn't it?

https://www.facebook.com/thejenpage/...type=3&theater
  • 01-20-2015 | 07:17 AM
  • Turbo Ghost
  • To quote a classic: There is nothing like a dame!
  • 01-20-2015 | 09:45 AM
  • Papa_Complex
  • Does your third place finish give you screen time at the festival? Are you going to submit to Seattle Web Fest?