Stoner 0 0%
Simoncelli 1 20.00%
Hayden 0 0%
Edwards 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #51
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
The report I read said Stoner hit the kill switch while the bike was laid over to prevent damage. Probably smart, considering their limited number of engines per season.

And what's wrong with investigating the marshals' actions? You could barely see Rossi through the herd of people helping him get going, after he caused the crash. Stoner had maybe one guy buy him and was waving his arm to get some more attention on his bike, but they were all busy heoping Rossi.

If Simoncelli had half the help Rossi did, he probably could have maintained 2nd place.

Unlike Flannel Man, or whatever his name is on here, I'm not such a "fanboi" that I want to see sportsmanship rules fly out the window to support any rider over another.
Woa, woa, woa...

Rossi = 9 times world champion.

Rossi = beloved by fans.

Stacey Moaner = loooooooseerrrrrrr.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:34 PM   #52
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
Stoner may have got in some swipes at Rossi but his main complaint was justified. The stewards basically let him pull his bike off Rossi and stand it up by himself and then none would help him push off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
If I were a corner worker/track worker, I'd help out Rossi too. I mean, who wouldn't want to have the chance to say, "I helped Rossi get back in the race."

Who the fuck is Stoner again?
Quote:
Unlike Flannel Man, or whatever his name is on here, I'm not such a "fanboi" that I want to see sportsmanship rules fly out the window to support any rider over another.
Quote:
Woa, woa, woa...
Just calling a blatant spade a spade. I'd sooner believe Michael-Jackson never had plastic surgery, than believe you aren't a fanboi.

If you're gonna be a fanboi, embrace it and wear it proud. Denying it just makes it worse.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:32 PM   #53
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Just calling a blatant spade a spade. I'd sooner believe Michael-Jackson never had plastic surgery, than believe you aren't a fanboi.

If you're gonna be a fanboi, embrace it and wear it proud. Denying it just makes it worse.
I'll bet he has neon yellow bedsheets
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:36 PM   #54
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:

Better a Rossi fanboy than Stacy Moaner's apologist.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #55
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Quote:
Better a Rossi fanboy than Stacy Moaner's apologist.
ZING!! You got me there! Guess that makes me a Simoncelli apologist, too? Nah, just someone that enjoys fair competition.

Nice attempt at deflection though.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:27 PM   #56
fnfalman
Europhile

Fair competition?

Isn't that an oxymoron? Where do you get fair competition from? Do the satellite teams get full tech support from the factories? Do the lesser teams get crew chiefs the caliber of Burgess? Can the lesser teams afford Rossi, Stoner, Pedrosa, Spies?

All's fair in love and war, and MotoGP is WAR!!!

Old 04-09-2011, 01:06 AM   #57
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Quote:
Fair competition?

Isn't that an oxymoron? Where do you get fair competition from? Do the satellite teams get full tech support from the factories? Do the lesser teams get crew chiefs the caliber of Burgess? Can the lesser teams afford Rossi, Stoner, Pedrosa, Spies?

All's fair in love and war, and MotoGP is WAR!!!
The competition is between the riders and the machines, not for the track marshals to play favorites.

Now go get sand in your vagina somewhere else.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #58
fnfalman
Europhile

Quote:
The competition is between the riders and the machines, not for the track marshals to play favorites.
Don't hate the playa, hate the gamez

Quote:
Now go get sand in your vagina somewhere else.
I'm not the whiner that comes in here whose pussy is hurting because of lack of "fair game".

Old 04-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #59
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Quote:
Don't hate the playa, hate the gamez

I'm not the whiner that comes in here whose pussy is hurting because of lack of "fair game".
I just posted facts, definitely not whining.

I realize you feel you need to post last in this thread so you can "win". I'm posting this just to annoy you now, so you can keep dragging on this stupid conversation trying to deflect attention from you being a fanboy.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #60
fnfalman
Europhile

Quote:
I just posted facts, definitely not whining.
What facts? There were also several track workers helping Stoner getting back on the bike and try to push give him a push off. Who was the moron that shutted off his bike and couldn't get it started again?

Quote:
I realize you feel you need to post last in this thread so you can "win". I'm posting this just to annoy you now, so you can keep dragging on this stupid conversation trying to deflect attention from you being a fanboy.
I don't give a shit about winning an argument on the internet, but I can't help giving out shit to Stacy Moaner's apologist. You can whatever you want about how supporting The Big Hair Dude, but it's quite obvious that you somehow annoint yourself to be Stacey Moaner's apologist.

And so what if I were Rossi's fanboy? He's a RIDING GOD!!!