Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 03-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #41
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

worst ticket was 110 in a 55.

best warning was 85 in a 35

dumbest was like someone above only my cop was at least unmarked when I cut him off. I got a warning at least because I was wearing gear

Now days I have severly slowed down. (hence the HD instead of a sport bike anymore) Having a driving record like a teen is no longer fun in my 40's so I'm almost clean of all tickets. Haven't had one in 2 1/2 years. Got tired of buying those guys those fancy new cars I guess.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 08:02 PM   #42
ZUKIMON
Is this thing on?

Moto: '01, 929RR

Worst one had to be when I had no endorsement and was riding my 250 Yamaha and left one night to go to my buddies house. I left my house and my battery almost wouldn't start my bike, so it idled very badly and tried to die on me. When I got to the stop sign at the bottom of the road, I kind of gently rolled through it so as to not let the bike die and out of no where, here comes the Super Trooper. I ran it into a parking lot cause I knew it was going to die and sure enough, it did. He asked why I rolled through the stop sign and I told him what was going on and he saw that it wouldn't start back. He asked for my license and insurance card and I told him that I left them in my buddies car who had just dropped me off. I told him that I had just got my license that day just before closing and gave him my name. He pulled it up and saw that the endorsement was not showing and said, and I quote, "You know how slow Raleigh is. They must have not got it on today." He then let me off with a failure to stop ticket and I called my bud to come jump the bike off and I never rode it again.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:12 PM   #43
logan1
Trailer Queen

Moto: 07 GSXR 1000

$120 for riding on the wrong side of the road.

Difference between a Harley and a Hoover is the position of the DIRTBAG.
logan1 is offline   Reply With Quote