Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #51
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Attached Images
File Type: jpg stabwithbullets-1.jpg (24.7 KB, 63 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #52
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
There were a lot of people roaming around, almost looked like they were hanging out in front of a school. No idea what the kid was thinking pulling a gun in that environment.

Tiny-ass piece, too... probably a Jennings .25 or similar POS. Still strange that skater really didn't seem to take it seriously. Maybe it was just a lighter shaped like a gun, and that's why the guy was holding it up by his face like he was going to take a swing with it.
I noticed that too but at first I figured this to be a set up video...that is until I saw Jose catch a couple fierce rights to the chops! I don't know where this was but sadly, that may not be the first time the kid has had a gun pulled on him... Plus it's possible that the guy pulled the trigger which prompted the attack by the skater, maybe the gun jambed or something? Like I said before, this doesn't feel like a random attack. I think these guys all know each other... who knows, maybe these skaters kicked this guys ass before, so he got a pistol and was looking for revenge but got another beat down.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #53
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I think they went to easy on him.
Absolutely. If some jackass pulls a gun on someone like that, they deserve a much more serious beating, IMO.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #54
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Well ditch the video of course, the rest is easy. The skater that was on top of the guy needs to own up and say HE shot the guy after a brief scuffle. Oh and make sure your prints are on the gun and not your buddies. That way there is no question about who pulled the trigger.
Thats the problem. Once the gun is in the skaters hands he isn't in danger anymore. At that point he can't kill him. The way to do it is to step on his hand, keep yelling at him to drop the gun (for anyone that might be watching) and stomp his head till its jelly.

He still has gun so the danger is still there. If you want to shoot him you need a second gun. Or shoot him while he is on top of you pounding the shit out of you.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #55
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
There were a lot of people roaming around, almost looked like they were hanging out in front of a school. No idea what the kid was thinking pulling a gun in that environment.

Tiny-ass piece, too... probably a Jennings .25 or similar POS. Still strange that skater really didn't seem to take it seriously. Maybe it was just a lighter shaped like a gun, and that's why the guy was holding it up by his face like he was going to take a swing with it.
Its hard to say how you will react till it happens. I guy was acting a fool
(there is a story behind it) and instead of fighting me he made it sound like he was as he ran in the house, only to return with a gun. I didn't run. It turned out to be a bb gun but it looked real. We think it was my gun. I wasn't going anywhere. I had my female cousin there as well as my brother so there was no running anyway. I couldn't leave them behind.

The skater seem to try to calm the guy down. Running might get him shot. To me the guy with the gun was just trying to scare him. If he really wanted to shoot him he would not have stood that close.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 07-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #56
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

and he would have pulled the trigger...
Old 07-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #57
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
and he would have pulled the trigger...

James
Old 07-28-2009, 06:56 AM   #58
Hydrant
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2003 Suzuki TL1000R, 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i

Hydrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #59
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post
What about lefties?
Old 07-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #60
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post
See the problem with this design is that if you hold the gun too low, you're going to get a face full of brass.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote