Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Events

Old 03-15-2009, 12:15 AM   #21
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericr View Post
No one needs to pay anything before we check out. They just use a card to "reserve" the place. Payment is due at checkout so everyone bring enough cash to cover your room. He doesn't want to take 20 credit card payments on it, so cash money

Tigger, my thinking on Sun night is most people are headed directions other than south to go home. Going to the Gap is 2 hours north, then 2 hours back south to stay at TWO again so there's 4 hours of riding on Mon just to ride the Gap. Then most of y'all will head back north, west, east to head home.

Tommy, if your group has an extra day or 2, y'all could jump on the Blue Ridge Parkway to head back toward home from there. While the speed is "slower" and strictly enforced, it's a beautiful ride. Something to think about.
thats def a thought esp since I havent been on the blue ridge yet. It may be a decision once we all get together as far as sunday night since i am leaving monday open and prolly wont go back to work till wednesday anyway.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #22
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

I'm not making plans to work until either wed or thursday
Old 03-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #23
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
no idea... I'll talk to Rae tomorrow when she stops in on her way back from N.O.

I'll put in my leave request on Tuesday.. got monday off to move... I'm gonna request from the 4th to the 11th off... but I'll be riding up on the 2nd I think
Ebbs, iff you're going down early then I will too. Rogue, lets plan on heading to the gap first, then to TWO. I'll probably head up to the gap again after the rally with the rest of the crew that's going up on Monday. Rogue you can come with me if you want since Ebbs is heading home early. This is the trip I wanted to do so I'm taking the whole thing and doing it all. I'm taking leave for the week before and the week after, so I'll have lots of time off and can do whatever I want.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #24
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Shoot, Im down for a night run, but im not leaving home till Thursday...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote