Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory
Default Biker in need, kidney transplant

just putting this up here for a good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
:hello: hi everyone, this is my friend Joey
He's a pretty cool guy

Though sometimes he does douchey things like this

But we forgive him...

Cuz he has a pretty hot girlfriend

not only that, he races in CMRA and even TMGP

He is a pretty cool guy all around. He has helped a lot of people around this site and others. Not only on the street but also at the track...

Here is a picture of him helping with a fundraiser for a rider that had a bad wreck on 3090.

pretty awesome guy, no?

Well, this guy now needs our help....

Some of you might not know but back in 2007, Joey had kidney failure and had to go through some years of dialysis to stay relatively healthy and functioning. I know first hand this is no picnic as my dad had done it for years.

Finally Joey was able to get a transplant that was supposed to fix everything and all was well. Unfortunately not too long ago, Joey's body rejected the transplant and had to return back to the Hospital. Now back on dialysis for three times a week and after being in the hospital for 9 days. Medical bills and medicine costs start to pile up.

Joey, has been having a hard time working like he used to, he was/is self employed and also teaches salsa classes (which explains his flair and hot girlfriend). But the dialysis gets in the way of putting the same hours as he used to.

Here is where we can come in and make a difference for him.

I'm asking for you to see if there is anything you could spare to contribute in order to raise some money to assist Joey with this rough patch in his life. THERE IS NO OBLIGATION. But if you can help, please do.

Part of what I will do is post his paypal that he started in order to collect money to help with medical bills and medicine on this thread. I will also ask for people that show up to the central meet in November to contribute $5 when entering the raffle. We are not trying to make anyone go broke here.

I know Joey would do the same for anyone else in his position if he could help, he has done it before.

For those of you that do not participate in the central meet or don't like to make it public that you are contributing, here is the paypal you can donate to: joeygkidneyfund@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thank you very much for reading and hope we can show Joey how a community comes together for one of our own.

Let's go!
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote