Old 04-12-2008, 03:29 AM   #21
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

well u know nts has ben gay b4

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:44 AM   #22
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Thats the problem I have around here too. Most of the close dealers are limited to those too and a few different brands of helmets. Even the Duc dealer thats right by me doesnt carry any higher end gear. Luckily this other one says that they at least have the gloves Im lookin to try on.
Yeah, the best part is most places are clueless when you call asking about gear. Like no one ever asks about gloves or a jacket?! Just because I'm not asking "What's the fastest bike on your floor?" Then they'll transfer twice and have to send someone to go look at the shelf
Old 04-12-2008, 11:06 AM   #23
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Kissell's in State College has a limited selection of A* gloves. They have some nice Triumph leather jackets, and loads of helmets. The Aprilia dealer in Deep Creak has some A* textile jackets. Way too far though, and either would be disappointing after that ride. Most places will only carry cheap stuff like JR/Icon textiles and meshes.
If you can find a place that sells Icon gloves close, try 'em on, find your size, and go down one size for A*... that's what I did and mine fit great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #24
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Iron Pony is a motorcycle mecca superstore bling bling money money bust a cap in yo ass best place in the world to check out bike shit.

Go there... You will not regret it. Rt 62 is a nice ride into Columbus... Not especially technical, but not completely boring either...
I may have to make a trip down there once I have some time just for the hell of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
If you can find a place that sells Icon gloves close, try 'em on, find your size, and go down one size for A*... that's what I did and mine fit great.
Im hoping that this place has them, but we'll see.

Mini Rant: I went to the Ducati dealership earlier this afternoon figuring Id try on some gloves and then head across the street to the mall for a few minutes. Sure enough the fuckers that own the store decided that Ohio's riding season is so awesome that they'll just stay closed on sundays and mondays. Sundays I could kinda see but why would a bike shop be closed on monday afternoons? Oh well, Im hopin I can stop up there for a few minutes between work and class on wednesday.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote