Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #11
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

i didnt quite catch how it is a double standard...no one said she shouldnt be hit or whatever...not saying either is right...but no double standard here...yet
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:33 PM   #12
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
i didnt quite catch how it is a double standard...no one said she shouldnt be hit or whatever...not saying either is right...but no double standard here...yet
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:50 PM   #13
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
stupid women.
Stupid lying cheating SOBs of men.... If it was me I would have done alot worse......
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #14
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
The Double Standard is you can hear a woman sing a song about destroying a guys "Pretty little jacked up 4 wheel drive" and it becomes a hit you hear on radio stations often billed as Family Friendly.

But if the song was about a guy setting a woman's house on fire and destoying her bedroom or whatever it is that women like a lot then that guy would be black listed from the music scene and considered a bad individual.

The thing that bothers me(If this was true) the most is she beat on the woman who was screwing her husband. WTF did that woman have to do with anything? Hell if I caught my girlfriend cheating I'd slap her(Well not really but you get my point) and give the dude who's tagging it a high five. He's not cheating on me. He's just getting some.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:23 PM   #15
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

damn was that a real ad or another joke? seems like a lot of extra info if it was real.

I understand no ones perfect but I hate cheaters.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:14 PM   #16
the chi
Forum Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
The Double Standard is you can hear a woman sing a song about destroying a guys "Pretty little jacked up 4 wheel drive" and it becomes a hit you hear on radio stations often billed as Family Friendly.

But if the song was about a guy setting a woman's house on fire and destoying her bedroom or whatever it is that women like a lot then that guy would be black listed from the music scene and considered a bad individual.

The thing that bothers me(If this was true) the most is she beat on the woman who was screwing her husband. WTF did that woman have to do with anything? Hell if I caught my girlfriend cheating I'd slap her(Well not really but you get my point) and give the dude who's tagging it a high five. He's not cheating on me. He's just getting some.
i love that song, wildly entertaining, and while yes as woman we say thats what we'd like to do or will, 99% of us never will...

and I would laugh my ass off if they came out with a song like that...but thats just me. Remember most women are soft and weak and sadly, female, (oh yeah, im a tomboy, i laugh at those girls, as do pretty much all the rest of the girls on TWFix) and people pity them when they get fucked over by an asshole...so yeah, the guy who does that song would be frowned upon by all those "oh poor woman" type people...

But theres always 2 sides to every story...

as for beating on the woman screwing her man, well, if I was a typical woman, other than crying about it, yeah, id probably beat the shit outta her, and perhaps threaten his life or manhood...being myself however and in in light of my own personal experiences, I would laugh at them both and wish them the very best, cuz they sure as hell can KEEP each other!!! ( Depending on how my day had gone, I might still beat the hell outta her, just for principles sake, cuz the bitch cant pretend she didnt know about the wife...)
Old 04-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #17
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
i love that song, wildly entertaining, and while yes as woman we say thats what we'd like to do or will, 99% of us never will...

and I would laugh my ass off if they came out with a song like that...but thats just me. Remember most women are soft and weak and sadly, female, (oh yeah, im a tomboy, i laugh at those girls, as do pretty much all the rest of the girls on TWFix)
here you go
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5oz8-kmW5QU
Old 04-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #18
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Damnit. I really wanted to hear what that guy is saying but my computer is in "Safe Mode" and I don't have sound. Just my luck.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #19
byron12
cookie head

Moto: I now have cheap chinese pocket bike and a free non running kawasaki cruiser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezilla (Impala Balko) View Post
That is so fucking awesome I love it..... As for the issue being debated I will simply recount the time me and some friends intervened in a woman being beaten by her man outside a bar as soon as we started beating dudes ass she jumped on our backs and started beating on us and we were like fuck you bitch here you both go ya'll deserve each other...

Last edited by byron12; 04-14-2008 at 11:53 PM..
byron12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:51 AM   #20
the chi
Forum Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron12 View Post
That is so fucking awesome I love it..... As for the issue being debated I will simply recount the time me and some friends intervened in a woman being beaten by her man outside a bar as soon as we started beating dudes ass she jumped on our backs and started beating on us and we were like fuck you bitch here you both go ya'll deserve each other...
see thats where you went wrong...if its a domestic dispute and you arent actually a part of it, you should NEVER interfere...

cue country accent and trailer park background "but Ah luuuuve hyam, he my myan!!!"