Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2008, 03:36 AM   #1
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600
Default I am having a OMGWTF kind of day. (Vent/Rant)

I suppose I will let this be one of my first rants on the forum and consequently a chance for more people to get to know me.

In general I am a not so typical 23 year old kid. But I do enjoy my occasional all out night at the bar, waking up to many an expensive bar tab and the discovery of the occasional poor and questionable choice. (See beer goggles, barf stain on nice shirt, holy shit where is my car, and who drew penis on my arm when I passed out.) Other then those moments I try to stay at home and out of trouble. However, it seems that no matter where you hide, drama will find you.

Allow me to cliff note my day.

Wake up at 11 Am. (I know, its a good and lazy life)
11:01-Allergies and headache kick in

11:02- Friend says lets go ride to neighboring town to a bike shop.

11:03- Turn on bike and run inside house to get something. *thump*

11:04- Return to discover helmet to have jumped off bike and onto cement. Oh well, it was free and I am ordering a new one this week.

11:05- Stop to wonder why my land lord's wife was drinking all alone in the kitchen and hitting on me all night long. Also wondering where both of them are? (They live in the master bedroom, other roommate and I each rent extra rooms. Couple has been married 3 years and the husband/landlord is a complete ass.)

11:10- Friend and I depart into what appears to be gloomy but sunny and warm weather.

11:45- About 2 miles away from target village, ocean begins to falls from sky. (rain)

11:46- OMGWTF was i thinking, this was a truly bad idea. I at least have my gear on, my friend riding his Bandit 600 is still in his hawain shirt and jeans from the night before. He is getting soaked and I am sure his glasses are fogging inside his helmet. His eye sight sucks, so I slow it down to 20 mph with my hazards on so that he can see me and use me as a guide. It was windy and hard rain, but nothing some care and common sense couldn't fix. We were lucky there was little traffic though. We now have rain experience should we ever be jumped again, but in retrospect we should have checked the weather channel first.

1pm- Friend stays in town and I use a dry moment to ride home.

1:45- I get home and back bike into garage.

2 pm- Bike decided to pee coolant from reservoir tank all over garage. (Thread in mechanical section) Also find my roommate in my room enjoying the use of my computer.

4pm- Land lord informs me via txt message that he and his wife are getting a divorce and I may need to move out sooner then expected because house is for sale. Lame. Suddenly I understand very flirtatious wife.

6pm- I take the cage out in the rain to go get some beer from the gas station. Its been a long day and I need a beer. While sitting at stop sign, a silverado puts it in reverse and back right into me. His hitch went right through the bumper of my Mustang. Sigh.

6 People dump out of the truck and said that they couldn't see me because I was too close to them. I am standing in the rain with my reindeer PJs, Falcons jersey, and my Corona sandals dealing with 6 meat heads and their bullshit accusation of tailgating while stopped. (Im only 5' 9", 170) After little convincing, the driver offers me 200 bucks cash. I tell him 250 and he will never hear from me again. I wrecked the entire right side of my car before this incident, so at this point this is really the least of my problems. Much like a broken window on the sinking Titanic.

7pm- I arrive home 250 dollars richer, with cold beer. All is well and my room mate invites me to some party he is going to. I deny, tell him that the day was long and the beer too cold to leave home.

1am-Roommate calls, says he is driving home and he needs me to stay on the phone with him. He is drunk, 19 years old, Army reserve, and knows better then this. One of the pledges to his fraternity was supposed to pick him up.

1:10- He asks me why the road is closed. Then says to come get him because his jeep is stuck. He notes blue lights.

1:20- I arrive at scene where my roommate seems to have confused himself in the construction zone and drove his jeep onto the closed road and then into 8 inches of mud. 5 cops are on scene and it seems that he is not the first person of the night to have made this mistake.

1:25- I ask one of the cops not assisting in the traffic stop what I need to do as his roommate to get him out of jail. She notes that my car is now stuck because of where I parked and asks me why I would be dumb enough to pull off the road when there are cars stuck everywhere. She tells me to go home because he is going to jail and I can't do anything about it. She once again notes how stupid I was for pulling my car off the road into the mud and says for sure it is stuck. I keep my mouth shut, she has a badge, a gun, a beat down style flash light and she is not cute.

1:26- I get back in car and pray that my ol 8.8 differential has the strength to not embarrass me in front of the rest of the mayhem.

1:27- With much noise and mud the mighty Mustang pulls itself back onto the road and I can only hope that mean cop lady ponders how in the hell I just did that. Despite my bad day, I rock.

1:30- I am home. A beer has died, it got warm while I was out. Shit, the dog is outside in rain and now covered in mud. Damnit again.

3:35 am- This post is finished and I am considering going to bed. The dog is now dry but my entire room smells like wet dog. Damnit, the fucker has been sleeping on my bed while I have been on the interweb for the past hour.

3:36 am- Dog realizes bed is wet and goes to crate leaving me with a smelly and unpleasant bed.

So yeah, house should be hell for the last 5 or 6 weeks I am here. I graduate in May and plan on packing up and moving out soon after. I think the landlord's wife has the hots for me, and I would probably hit it outside of this house. But that ass is not worth the drama that would occur every morning in the living room when I walked past her husband/my landlord. Despite this, I have to go get my young and naive roommate out of jail in the morning and I have no idea what it will cost. At least I have this 250 bucks from the asshat that backed into my car.

WTF, I just wanted peace and quiet.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:22 AM   #2
WARputer
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2005 Hayabusa

Damn bro...what a day ! You should write magazine articles.....I needed this good chuckle in the middle of the night....not laughing at U....with you ! By the way, I'd hit the landlords wife....U're only 23 once !
Old 04-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

the only thing i can relate to are the allergies hope today is better...
Old 04-06-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

seriously, that should be a blog!

Too funny but I am sorry to hear about such a bad day...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:48 AM   #5
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Wow. Rough.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Maybe I will use it as the beginning of my season riding blog.

Today was better. Woke up without a headache or any allergies. Drive to county jail and use my 250 bucks to get a 2000 dollar bond to get my room mate out of jail.

Went to Pizza hut and railed him on all the buttsecks he must have experienced while in jail. I know he wont skip out on the bond and he says he can have my money back in a day or two time.

The day was better but jesus I am still exhausted from yesterday.

LOL, jesus is incorrectly spelled according to this. This makes me lol.

Old 04-06-2008, 08:11 PM   #7
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

wow you are one nice roommate...
Old 04-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #8
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

That's a day to remember.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #9
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

you might want to check your internet history from when your roommate was "enjoying the enternet" on your computer
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #10
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
you might want to check your internet history from when your roommate was "enjoying the enternet" on your computer
It should be noted that the guy always begs to get on my computer to enjoy things such as COD 4, Supreme Commander and several other fun games. I got a brand new comp for Xmas, and all he has is a dinky Mac.