Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 01-31-2014, 08:40 AM   #1
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6
Default Another teacher goes down... On a student.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...n_student.html

Quote:
LOWER MORELAND A Lower Moreland High School mathematics teacher was charged Friday with sexual assault and other crimes after she allegedly had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old male student.

Police said Erica Ann Ginnetti, 33, of Philadelphia, initiated the affair when she approached the teenager at a school dance in May and asked him to "come work out at her gym."

Within weeks, they were communicating daily, and Ginnetti, who is married and has children, began sending him sexually charged text messages, photos, and videos of herself, police said. After they had sex last summer, the teacher allegedly told him not to tell anyone about the encounter.

The school district said Friday that it had suspended Ginnetti, who has been with the high school since 2007, with plans to fire her. She has been out of the school since last week, said Marc Neff, Ginnetti's lawyer.

Ginnetti surrendered Friday morning and was charged with institutional sexual assault, corruption of minors, and disseminating obscene materials to a minor, Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman and Lower Moreland Township Police Chief Peter C. Hasson said in a statement.

According to an affidavit, police learned about the relationship from a phone call to ChildLine, a statewide hotline to report suspected child abuse.

The caller reported hearing a younger sibling, who had attended Lower Moreland, talking about inappropriate photos Ginnetti had sent the student.

Police later confronted the alleged victim and Ginnetti, and both acknowledged their relationship, the affidavit said.

In July, Ginnetti and the student met at a Starbucks store in Northeast Philadelphia, then went to an industrial park along the border of Philadelphia and Lower Moreland and had sex, police said.

Investigators also retrieved copies of the text messages, photos, and videos from the student's cellphone.

School district officials placed Ginnetti on administrative leave last week when they learned about the allegation, Superintendent Marykay Feeley said.

"We are now moving swiftly to terminate her employment and will take all steps necessary to ensure the teacher does not teach again," she said.

Ginnetti was arraigned Friday morning by District Judge Jay S. Friedenberg and freed on $50,000 unsecured bail.

Friedenberg ordered her to surrender her passport and barred her from contacting the alleged victim or having unsupervised contact with minors except her own children. Ginnetti also was to be placed on GPS monitoring.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for next month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP1cuiwxBQM
Old 01-31-2014, 11:09 AM   #2
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Butterface.

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:05 AM   #3
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

I think the face matches up and don't see why she had to get teenage penis... but I'm guessing it was the boy dancing with her...

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:37 PM   #4
CasterTroy

I'm having a heart to heart with my son tonight. This is getting out of hand! I need to be sure he understands HOW to keep his mouth shut and don't tell/show his snitch ass friends
Old 02-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #5
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

Don't write anything down! Don't video! Don't text! Deny, Deny, Deny!!

Why is it all these teachers are hot!? You would think it would be the ones that can't get anything else and more importantly, where the hell were they when I was on the edge of exploding and taking out the Eastern Seaboard in a total white-out!
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #6
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
I'm having a heart to heart with my son tonight. This is getting out of hand! I need to be sure he understands HOW to keep his mouth shut and don't tell/show his snitch ass friends
Good man... top notch dad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost View Post
Don't write anything down! Don't video! Don't text! Deny, Deny, Deny!!

Why is it all these teachers are hot!? You would think it would be the ones that can't get anything else and more importantly, where the hell were they when I was on the edge of exploding and taking out the Eastern Seaboard in a total white-out!

No shit!!

Run Amsoil Product
Old 02-04-2014, 12:30 PM   #7
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Snitches get stitches... from the other guys at school who lost out on a DTF teacher.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:54 PM   #8
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I've had some cute teachers but never any "hot" ones.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 06:40 AM   #9
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
I've had some cute teachers but never any "hot" ones.
Exactly... but I think it may be the age bracket. When I was in school most of the teachers were past their prime.... now those have retired and teachers are my age and some are incrediably hot.

Run Amsoil Product
Old 02-06-2014, 10:23 AM   #10
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Exactly... but I think it may be the age bracket. When I was in school most of the teachers were past their prime.... now those have retired and teachers are my age and some are incrediably hot.
My senior year in HS they started allowing "student teachers" to assist in AP classes. These were Jr/Sr college age (mostly girls) to come in for 8-10 weeks at a time.

All those chicks were dag-bone ugly though. God forbid any of them had been the yoga pants wearing playboy co-ed that seem to have flooded college of today With OUR raging hormones? Man....I shutter to think what we would have done to score on one of those chicks