Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 05-13-2008, 02:10 AM   #1
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
so is not looking like a tool.

I'll do a wheelie now and then. never tried a stopie.

but for the most part i just risk life and limb trying to be valentino rossi.
I'm on the same fucking page as this guy. Stunts are for celebrating AFTER you've won a race. I don't race and if I did I sure as shit wouldn't win any races so I have no showboating to do.

Considering stunting as an art form is like considering basketball dunk contests a real sport. It's not. It's the last refuge of people who can't do the fucking sport the way it was intended.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:50 AM   #2
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
I'm on the same fucking page as this guy. Stunts are for celebrating AFTER you've won a race. I don't race and if I did I sure as shit wouldn't win any races so I have no showboating to do.

Considering stunting as an art form is like considering basketball dunk contests a real sport. It's not. It's the last refuge of people who can't do the fucking sport the way it was intended.
I love this post.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #3
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I love this post.

Yea well,I love it too.You gotta LOVE these kinda guys; I wouldn't want to date a supermodel, I don't want to be rich, I don't need a 10" penis, I wouldn't want to be able to do a 500' rolling stoppie.. You probably CAN'T stunt worth a fuck or are too big of a coward to try and I really,really doubt you can dunk. So you sit back and criticise those that can and/or do. I guess a guy like Michael Jordan who won several dunk contests wasn't a "real player" in your book? I guess doing a no handed 12 o'clock wheelie doesn't require any skill? BTW 6'4" and half black so I CAN dunk! Ha ha! (or at least I could before Airborne....). Just because YOU can't do something doesn't invalidate it. Why don't you mash up all those sour grapes and mix yourself up some...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #4
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea well,I love it too.You gotta LOVE these kinda guys; I wouldn't want to date a supermodel, I don't want to be rich, I don't need a 10" penis, I wouldn't want to be able to do a 500' rolling stoppie.. You probably CAN'T stunt worth a fuck or are too big of a coward to try and I really,really doubt you can dunk. So you sit back and criticise those that can and/or do. I guess a guy like Michael Jordan who won several dunk contests wasn't a "real player" in your book? I guess doing a no handed 12 o'clock wheelie doesn't require any skill? BTW 6'4" and half black so I CAN dunk! Ha ha! (or at least I could before Airborne....). Just because YOU can't do something doesn't invalidate it. Why don't you mash up all those sour grapes and mix yourself up some...
You make me laugh.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

im 5ft11 and i can dunk. and i love doin burnouts.

and i dont care if you're black, white, asian hispanic or a mixture-if you are 6ft4 and you play basketball, and you cant dunk-go

lol

Last edited by Dnyce; 05-13-2008 at 03:31 PM..
Dnyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #6
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post

and i dont care if you're black, white, asian hispanic or a mixture-if you are 6ft4 and you play basketball, and you cant dunk-go

lol

Ha ha ha ha!!! Shit,I know all kinds of guys about my height who can't dunk!!!

Quote:
i just saw somebody on a beemer, full face helmet, gloves, leather jacket with back protector, jeans-and no socks and he was wearing sandals. i said, " look at that jackass" and laughed.

get mad at that ya psycho lol
Fuck guys that ride BMWs deserve to be abused! Did you see that video Tater put up? Hahahaha!
Old 05-13-2008, 03:41 PM   #7
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

We have a guy around here who rides a R6 that wears full gear including..... Frilly Chaps!!!!! At least he's protected,I guess!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Quote:
you're getting paid?!

fuck, i guess im just a slut then
Only the fat ones pay me....oh well....
Old 05-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #8
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:

lol
I'm 6'3 and can still dunk... though not like I could before I fucked up my ankle in HS... HS I had a 45" Vertical... now... it's probably at 27"... needless to say... i've become quite a threat from the 3 point line
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #9
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
You make me laugh.

I try,I try... it's getting harder tho'. I might have to go back to the other forum until I get banned anyway.... you guys don't like to fight anymore. I've discussed bikes on and off the internet my whole life. Discussing oil and tires can get alittle boring once in awhile.... oh well. You know what sucks? We weren't allowed to fight over there and now that we can get away with it,no one wants to...

These threads are really stupid if you think about it. Canyon carvers won't call other cc's "squids", stunters won't call other stunters "squids" anymore than skydivers, bungee jumpers or mountain climbers will call people in THEIR groups "fools","stupid", or whatever. Everyone stands in their comfort zone and looks down on the next group who is willing to risk more. "I ride the backroads doing triple the speed limit but those guys that do wheelies on the freeway at 70 mph (or slower) are "squids"/"crazy"!" Not to mention stoppies,I've fallen snowboarding,skateboarding,biking and roller blading at higher speeds than the average stoppie. I've seen lots of bikes dropped doing rolling burnouts,never seen anyone hurt tho'.

It just seems like we're all living in a glass brothel. Some of us ho's are willing to only give hj's,some bj's,some rj's,some vag,some anal,and others do it all BUT WE ARE ALL STILL PROSTITUTES!!! You can't go thru a 15 mph corner doing 60 and then call a guy doing a burnout in his own driveway a "squid" It doesn't make any sense.I know there's a few on this forum that claim to have NEVER broken the law on the road. To them I say,why didn't you buy a Rebel,poseur?

TIGGER
Old 05-13-2008, 03:36 PM   #10
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

i just saw somebody on a beemer, full face helmet, gloves, leather jacket with back protector, jeans-and no socks and he was wearing sandals. i said, " look at that jackass" and laughed.

get mad at that ya psycho lol
Dnyce is offline   Reply With Quote