Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 08-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
An old British term for butt secs.

JC
Actually, I believe it refers to putting your dick in anything other than a human vagina- sex that can't result in procreation. The Brits just specialized in anal because of the all-boys boarding school tradition.

Edit to add- it's been a pretty big story in that region, since they don't have much else going on outside of the bike weeks. I think my favorite part of the story came from this article-

http://www.thesunnews.com/253/story/...link=mirelated

Quote:
Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strange and getting infections again. She noticed things in the barn had been moved around - dirt piled up and bales of hay stacked near the horse's stall at her Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

"Police kept telling me it couldn't be the same guy," Kenley said Wednesday. "I couldn't believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse."

Last edited by unknownroad; 08-04-2009 at 10:52 AM..
unknownroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
Destitute
Canyon Carver

Was it a republican senator? If so, I bet the horse was prettier than his wife.
Destitute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destitute View Post
Was it a republican senator? If so, I bet the horse was prettier than his wife.
...oh because we know that democrats only have good looking wives and never fvck around on them.

I know the republicans are full of it but the democrats are even worse.

$10 says the guy voted for Obama if he even voted.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
JARVIS518
BOOBS!!

Moto: 06 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
WTH is buggery?
who cares, the guy is fucking a horse
JARVIS518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

just playin devils advocate here but maybe hes humongous and human women were a bad ''fit''
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
just playin devils advocate here but maybe hes humongous and human women were a bad ''fit''

Or maybe he liked the "hotdog down the hallway" feeling.

Loooooooooooooooooooong hallway.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #7
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

i wanna run through the halls of my highschool i wanna scream at the top of my lungs... :Lmao:
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091105/...horse_molester

CONWAY, S.C. – A South Carolina man caught on video having sex with a horse was sentenced Wednesday to three years in prison after pleading guilty for the second time in two years to abusing the creature.

Rodell Vereen was also ordered never to go near the stable where the horse's owner caught him and held him for authorities at shotgun point over the summer. He apologized to the woman and to himself after admitting to buggery at the Horry County courthouse.

"I'm sorry about what I've done. I didn't mean to do it. It's my fault. I'm sorry for what I've done to myself," Vereen said during Wednesday's court hearing.

Vereen was arrested in July after Barbara Kenley caught him entering the barn at Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach. She had been staking out the stable for more than a week after setting up a surveillance camera and videotaping Vereen's assault on her 21-year-old horse named Sugar.

Kenley said she became suspicious because her horse was acting strange and getting infections, and she noticed things were moved around the barn and dirt was piled up near the horse's stall.

It wasn't the first time she'd caught Vereen. In late 2007, Kenley found him asleep in the hay after assaulting her horse. For that offense, he also pleaded guilty to buggery, received probation and had to register as a sex offender.

On Wednesday, the judge sentenced Vereen to five years in prison, but he will only have to serve three years behind bars as long as he successfully completes two years of probation. Vereen also was ordered to undergo additional mental treatment after he gets out of prison and was told to stay away from Kenley's stable.

Kenley told The Sun News of Myrtle Beach she was mostly happy with the verdict, but wished Vereen had got more prison time.

"I've been through hell for the last year and it's caused a lot of hardship," Kenley told the newspaper. "There's a lot of ridicule and jokes going around about this thing. And a person can only take so much."[/
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote