Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 01-04-2009, 08:21 AM   #2821
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Damn Steve. Are you like me & have a high immunity to most drugs? Tom did make good suggesion....a good muscle relaxer will probably do wonders with your pain management. Also, what about those creams they use in PT to help sore & tight muscles? I can't remember what kind it was my PT used on my ankle when I sprained it severely in two different places, but it helped ALOT.

Corey, I hope one way or the other something good happens to you as far as a work situation. I honestly don't see how you've gone this long. I would have already quit, but I also have an extremely low....like none...tolerance for bullshit.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:28 AM   #2822
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Damn Steve. Are you like me & have a high immunity to most drugs? Tom did make good suggesion....a good muscle relaxer will probably do wonders with your pain management. Also, what about those creams they use in PT to help sore & tight muscles? I can't remember what kind it was my PT used on my ankle when I sprained it severely in two different places, but it helped ALOT.

Corey, I hope one way or the other something good happens to you as far as a work situation. I honestly don't see how you've gone this long. I would have already quit, but I also have an extremely low....like none...tolerance for bullshit.
Honestly, in any other situation, I woulda happily given them the finger a long time ago. But, with the exception of a majority of my department, I like where I work and the people I work with. The doctors and nurses that I work with are like family to me. If it weren't for them, then definitely fuck this job. I've put up with far more bullshit at this job than any other strictly because of the good people I work with. They make a majority of the bullshit I deal with far more tolerable. It's now crossed the line where the incompetence in my department is having a hugely negative impact on them. It's costing the doctors money because of the idiots fucking up, it's adding a substantial burden to the nurses and PA's who are hampered by my colleagues continual slack ass work ethic, and it causes everyone who isn't registration to have to double check the information that our fuckhead registrars are listing because lately it's been wrong 9 times out of 10. That's completely unacceptable. This is the first time, at any job, where I've taken action and filed formal complaints instead of just walking away from the mess. They're fucking with my people. That's not acceptable.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:35 PM   #2823
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I hate when that happens, some nights if I have to be up early I dont fall asleep and wind up staring at the celing for hlaf the night

Tom
I finally went to sleep around 6:30. Didn't wake up till 3 or 3:30.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #2824
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb View Post
i just got up...got about 2 two hour naps in tonight. the pain is worse this morning than yesterday morning...i'm bout ready to kill myself.

ya know i always thought that pain and suffering was some bullshit that jury's just added on to get you more money...not at all!!
That sucks. When I was rear ended in a car I could have rolled the guys car over and almost tried. But once the cops showed up I calmed down and the pain started to set in. I still have pains from that and that happen in 96.

Whats causing the most pain? The road rash?

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 01-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #2825
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
That sucks. When I was rear ended in a car I could have rolled the guys car over and almost tried. But once the cops showed up I calmed down and the pain started to set in. I still have pains from that and that happen in 96.

Whats causing the most pain? The road rash?

James
no, i only have like 3 spots of rash, on both my knees and where my jacket road up on me. its basically just sore muscles and my left ankle. i grabbed some flexeril from my dad and that seemed to help me out a lot mixed with the percs

Political correctness is killing this country
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #2826
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
no, i only have like 3 spots of rash, on both my knees and where my jacket road up on me. its basically just sore muscles and my left ankle. i grabbed some flexeril from my dad and that seemed to help me out a lot mixed with the percs
Shit that sucks. My muscles hurt just thinking about it. How are your ankles?

I hope the pain dies off soon.

James
Old 01-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #2827
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

Quote:
Shit that sucks. My muscles hurt just thinking about it. How are your ankles?

I hope the pain dies off soon.

James
my left leg is immobilized from mid calf down to my toes in a hard splint. right ankle was pretty swollen when i left the hospital friday but the pain has since decreased. its still there but i can at least put pressure on it.

i'm actually feeling pretty good right now. the flexeril has taken complete effect on me

Political correctness is killing this country
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #2828
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

I'm glad you finally found something that works.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 01-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #2829
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I'm glad you finally found something that works.
Hopefully you can get some rest.

James

Quote:
my left leg is immobilized from mid calf down to my toes in a hard splint. right ankle was pretty swollen when i left the hospital friday but the pain has since decreased. its still there but i can at least put pressure on it.

i'm actually feeling pretty good right now. the flexeril has taken complete effect on me
BTW how long does the splint have to stay on?

James
Old 01-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #2830
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Hopefully you can get some rest.

James

BTW how long does the splint have to stay on?

James
I hope he's not in one as long as I was in a boot cast for my sprains. That shit sucked bad. I was in that damn boot cast for almost 3 months. The doc that looked at it said I may have been better off with a break. I had a severe ankle sprain and a severe mid foot sprain. Combine both and it was painful as hell, especially anytime I moved it, tried to put pressure on it, etc. I had 6 weeks of PT at the end because the swelling wasn't going down completely even after weeks of being on an anti-imflamatory, which was alot of the reason it took so long to heal.

Quote:
Myspace