Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-25-2008, 10:52 AM   #21
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Buying something on ebay is a contract. They are responsible for calculating the shipping before they post it. Stand your ground and tell them to send the item or you will contact ebay. The are legally obligated to give you that item for the price you paid. You can actually sue them if they do not give you the item for what you paid for it.
Truth.

Ebay will reverse negative feedback, but you have to suck 20 dicks, take it in the ass by a dozen horses, all while rubbing your belly and patting your head. In other words, it sucks, it's a pain in the ass, and it's diffcult to do.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:59 AM   #22
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Truth.

Ebay will reverse negative feedback, but you have to suck 20 dicks, take it in the ass by a dozen horses, all while rubbing your belly and patting your head. In other words, it sucks, it's a pain in the ass, and it's diffcult to do.
I tried it and they wont do it. I got negative feed back from a bitch one time that skipped out on paying for an item I was selling. I gave her negative feedback for not paying, she gave me negative feedback in retaliation. Ebay would not remove the negative feedback. It is still there.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:01 AM   #23
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I tried it and they wont do it. I got negative feed back from a bitch one time that skipped out on paying for an item I was selling. I gave her negative feedback for not paying, she gave me negative feedback in retaliation. Ebay would not remove the negative feedback. It is still there.
The secret is to call them. They protect their phone number like a motherfucker... once you have it and start annoying the right people, you can get shit done. Honestly though, it's so hard that it's not even worth it. I did it once... took about 3 weeks of constant pressuring via email and the phone.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:04 AM   #24
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
The secret is to call them. They protect their phone number like a motherfucker... once you have it and start annoying the right people, you can get shit done. Honestly though, it's so hard that it's not even worth it. I did it once... took about 3 weeks of constant pressuring via email and the phone.
PM me the phone number.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:14 AM   #25
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
PM me the phone number.
Sorry yo... I lost it long ago... you know... it might be in my old planner... I'll check today at work and get back to you... I do think it's long gone though...
Old 04-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #26
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

dont pay it. if they leave neg feedback contact ebay, they'll make it right. you are only required to pay the shipping costs indicated, its their fault they underestimated shipping.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #27
m0n1
Street Stunter

Moto: 07 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Buying something on ebay is a contract. They are responsible for calculating the shipping before they post it. Stand your ground and tell them to send the item or you will contact ebay. The are legally obligated to give you that item for the price you paid. You can actually sue them if they do not give you the item for what you paid for it.
agree

i've bought and sold plenty, as a seller you are responsible for posting correct info. as a buyer its your responsiblity to make sure you want the item and agree to the posted shipping cost.

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war." –Douglas MacArthur
“Our job as citizens also includes backing our president when he makes a decision, whether we like that decision or not,"- Damion Maynard
m0n1 is offline   Reply With Quote