Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 12-13-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
sleeper_red
Kneedragger

Default 300+ mile ride yesterday

Got the day off yesterday. One of those use or lose. I only have until the 18th of this month to use it. I left the house just before 5:00 am and it was like 21* here in Germantown. Rode for like 332 miles. Went around the beltway first, then part of West Virginia and part of Pennsylvania. Sorry, no pics this time. Battery died on me. When I got home, the whole family went to Leesburg outlet mall until 7:30 last night. What a great day to ride in the morning and to spend the rest of the day with the whole family.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Nice... didn't do a whole lot of riding yesterday myself... installed my HID light, hardwired the GPS, and mounted the fender bags, and Gauntlets (need to be "customized")

did ride to my holiday party... in a fucking monsoon! but it was fun... my gear is all waterproof. just need to work on those gauntlets.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:36 PM   #3
tached1000rr
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2009 GSXR 1300

I did 15 miles in 34 degree weather, mainly just to take the bike out plus I wanted to see how an old pair of winter gloves I found would feel out in the weather compared to my riding gloves. Felt great and I wanted to keep going but I had to get back home by a certain time anyway.
tached1000rr is offline   Reply With Quote